Final Project- Video


My goal for this video was to create a parallel between the time I work on the collage project and my life outside of art and technology. This was done by taking videos from routes I take at school and some playful humor. I deviated from the norm by going to a grocery store in a bathrobe and towel then proceeded to buy shampoo. I received interesting looks from other customers and definitely sparked up laughter. Audio was not included because the background noise coming from each clip is relevant to the pace and energy that consumes my life. There is a playful and fun feeling when watching me cut out pictures for the collage because of the music in the background. Julia and I show a playful mood in the videos where she is cart wheeling and when she is videoing me. The voices and laughter in the grocery store clips are essential when it comes to expressing how the norm was broken and I was out of place. Overall, the video expresses what we have been learning in class. The collage symbolizes assignments and the commitment I have for the class and the irregular actions made are similar to videos we have recently viewed in class. It was enjoyable learning how the software works during the creation of this project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion Film

Grid Project

Collage Assignment